You may be over 50 but you are no less impressive. You are energetic in your mind and your soul…and more fascinating than ever.
However…..you just tweaked your back shoveling snow or putting your grandson in the car seat….and you want a body that keeps up with your desire to get up and go.
Get the know-how for staying limber and graceful through smart yoga and safe, appropriate fitness.
You can learn to protect your worn out knees, save your screaming shoulders, release the hot pain in your hips, and reduce that nagging ache in your lower back.
I’ll be your trusted guide to potent techniques based on my work with hundreds of clients in over 2 decades teaching fitness and yoga.
• I talk in plain language.
• Can’t sit cross-legged? That’s okay. I’ll help you take stellar care of those hips and knees.
• You do not require the gymnastics skills of a 14-year-old.
I’m an aches and pains ninja who knows how to save your joints and help you glide through midlife with the ease of a cat.
Safe and appropriate yoga will help you move efficiently, protect yourself from injury, and liberate some of that youthful exuberance you’ve got stored up.
ONLINE PROGRAMS & VIDEOS YOU CAN DO AT HOME
Gentle yoga for people over 50, beginners, and anyone who needs relief from pain.
What is Bountiful Yoga and How Can It Help You?
Yoga is your secret weapon for battling midlife aches, pains, and fatigue.
If you are new to yoga, meditation, and exercise, or have been sedentary, you will find gentle yoga and beginner’s programs here that are achievable and beneficial.
Easy-to-follow online yoga for people over 50 (or younger) who want to:
• Go at your own pace and not get pushed beyond your limits.
• Find gentle and safe exercises and stretches.
• Do it in the comfort of your own home.
• Set your own schedule.
• Find relief from pain even if you are immobilized: The Release Method.
1. Get stronger without hurting yourself or causing more pain.
2. Improve balance and flexibility.
3. Relieve stress and pain.
4. Boost concentration and memory.
5. Manage conditions like osteoporosis, arthritis, bad back, tight shoulders, high blood pressure, headaches, insomnia, and others.
6. Feel self-sufficient and take control of your health.