Tools and techniques to get you functioning at top capacity.
Do you need some one-on-one coaching to help you deal with back pain, neck pain, or hip pain?
Would you like to pain-proof your movements?
If you’d like more freedom, more mobility, and less pain in 2016, I can help you in private yoga sessions.
Vibrant. Strong. Functional.
You’ve worked hard your whole life and now you want the freedom to dream, live, plan, create.
You want to have fun.
You want to travel.
But aches and pains are keeping you on the couch.
One-to-one private yoga addresses your unique needs.
I am available locally to meet in your home (Boundary area, BC) or via Skype.
I’m Jennifer Houghton and for over 2 decades I’ve been helping people just like you learn safe, effective movements and stretches that reduce pain.
To move with freedom and ease.
To feel youthful, vibrant, and energized.
To be able to keep up with grandkids.
To be able to get back to the great outdoors.
Imagine getting through your day with less pain.
Imagine a future filled with freedom.
If you have any of these desires you are in the right place.
Are you committed to making your body the best it can be?
– Do you fear that you’re aging more quickly than you should?
– Are you sick of having muscles and joints that feel worn out and tired?
– Are you tired of experiencing back pain, knee pain, shoulder pain, or neck pain despite your efforts at exercise, weight training, or yoga?
– Do you wonder how to modify and adapt exercise for your body so it doesn’t cause you pain?
I work with well-seasoned bodies (including my own at 49).
I know their needs.
Book your one-to-one sessions – either local or via Skype.
Put an end to pain, stiffness, and feeling stuck.
Get moving so you can have your best year ever!
What’s included in private yoga sessions:
During your 60-minute Skype or local sessions (in your home) you will receive a blend of techniques, strategies, and information that focuses on your unique needs and challenges, including some or all of the following:
- Clear, specific recommendations and techniques to improve your posture and alignment.
- Instruction on how to move your joints safely and skilfully.
- Instruction on how to incorporate breathing and mindfulness into your movements and workouts.
- Details on how to move better in your daily activities.
Your Best Body:
Healthy, Vibrant, and Strong